6/3/11

Summertime

I have been working way too hard lately, on this blog. (Not on the stuff I was supposed to, lol). Well, I just realized, I'm my own boss. So here it is: I am now officially on vacation!

I can't be doing reviews on your items for the duration of my vacation, I'm sorry for any inconvenience.

Do not despair, though, blog fans. I will have a summer intern entertaining you while I am away. She is a traveling journalist though, and not too interested in biggy fashions (unless they have pictures of waffles), so back with the cheapie and freebie tips when I'm good and sun soaked.

Here is a song for the summer:


Rope - deadmau5 mix, Foo Fighters, Wasting Light (Deluxe Version)
Listen to this amazing mix on Spotify.

xoxo, Alana

PS. Always know where your towel is.


Outfit details:

Skin: HoWear (SLurl) Mystic Night sunkissed ink 3
Jacket: Milk motion (SLurl) Jellyfish blouse, 50l Fridays
Eyes: Shine (Website) Monet Iris, freebie
Hair: Raw house (SLurl) Emily hot 10, group gift
Bag: The Secret Store (SLurl) Girly briefcase, Beeswax
Top and pants: Whippet & Buck (SLurl) Saeya Resort Suit, 50l Fridays


Props: Awesome blossoms (Website) Lizzy's Garden Table for SBS
Towel: Hitchiker beach towel by Lironah Daviau

No comments:

Post a Comment