8/4/12

August already

Summer has gone by so fast. I can't believe it's August already. I have done a few blog posts here and there but mostly the hiatus has been on since last spring. I have so much other stuff to do. I love the blog and I especially love the gorgeous designs sent to me to blog. If I had 48 hours in a day, I would blog just as much as I used to. But things change, and I just have to accept I can not be everywhere at once.

Here is an outfit that is great for a warm summer day. I love poses by Bent, btw. The prices are really fair, too.

Outfit details:

Top: MGS (SLurl) Off-shoulder shirt Group Gift (Thanks for the review copy!)
Prim mini skirt: MGS: Tropical Collage (Thanks for the review copy!)
Shoes: Duh (SLurl) Mary Janes, Sea Green
Hair: Exile: (SLurl) Dandy for the Dressing Room Blue
Skin: Atomic (SLurl) Grace, Buff, Fuschia Frenzy
Eyes: Barones (SLurl) Heart Eyes 1.1 Cool Grey
Lashes: Cheap Makeup (Website) Babysitters Club Lashes
Pose: Bent (Website) Deux. Simply no side effects

No comments:

Post a Comment