10/17/10

The Unknown Hunt, Halloween, Oct.9.-Nov.5.


October 9th – November 5th, 2010
Start Location: Evie
Group SLurl

You know the feeling when you KNOW you should see something and you just don't? You just KNOW you have been standing right next to it all along and just not spotted it. This is what happened to me with the first store of this hunt. So I recommend the group. I got a little help from a friendly fellow huntress. Thank you! :) Oh and yes, I had been standing there at least twice. *blushes*
Not being able to find the raven, I wanted to hide.
Went to the other end of the vale for a breather.
Got it! Had to try the shirt and scarf right away.
The rest of the outfit is from Taste of Summer by Paradisis (SLurl).
Shoes, skin and nails from the outfit I had on yesterday. The hair is the same but color blond. Eyes !MU Genki eyes from MU.shop (SLurl).The green top is from the Butterfly top fatpack, I just bought it from Evi. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment