11/20/10

Home

As you might have read from my previous posts, I am building a home in SL at the moment. So interior design and building issues have been on my mind a lot. I have always loved reading about new design ideas for homes, but right now they are even closer to my heart than usual.

If you are looking for a nice house to live or vacation in, I recommend you take a look at the new release from Awesome Blossom. The Amelie Cottage looks really cute and is full of wonderful details.

Sleek home has been one of my favorite blogs for a while now, and their post about the new store, Urbanized (SLurl), inspired me to go for a visit. Lot's of gorgeous things. Also found some nice plants.

Last but least, have you noticed the photo contest by COCO, U&R DOGS and LIKKA*HOUSE? The prizes amount to 50,000 lindens.

No comments:

Post a Comment