4/24/11

Pink and chrystal

My friend Starlight sent me an im the other day: "Guess what, I made a skin!". This girl is so talented. Her clothes are always great quality and unique and now she makes skins too! And they are very reasonably priced, like everything in her store.

So in the image I am wearing Starlight's (SLurl) Altaira, pink, skin, and her Chrystal outfit, also a new item. The outfit is only 60l and the skin is 120l! She is going to have new skins soon. I really recommend you visit the store. Note the lucky chairs, MM-board, freebies and cheapies. And the Easter Madness hunt is still on for a few days, remember the gorgeous gown, Gloria, I posted about earlier. It's Starligh'ts price for the hunt.

Hair: Exile (SLurl) Sarah, gold dust mix, The dressing room blue, exclusive colors
Shoes: Baby Monkey (SLurl) Ultimate Minuetta Silver
Pose: Starlight's posestand at her store
Eyes: -tb- Jejune Rustic Eyes, Julliette Westerburg

No comments:

Post a Comment