10/23/11

Neo

"Ready for anything.. I .. think."

"Friend, are you sure you want a tattoo in a place called Dirty Geisha Tattoo Parlor?"
See, not experienced with rpg's on SL. (See previous post.) Of course I got in with an OOC visitor tag. Thanks for your help and kindness Scarlet and Kiiama! I am sure I will visit the Neo Tokyo, Post Apocalyptic Dark Roleplay Sim (SLurl) a lot in the future.

Outfit details:

Dress: Malt (SLurl) Ready to Mingle Dress, Fawn
Bag (neck): Elemental Earth Designs (SLurl) Beaded Pouch, Gold and Turquoise, gatcha
Shoes: Trifoglio (SLurl) Shoes 01I
Hair: Maitreya (SLurl) Nikki, golden blonde, discount 50l
Skin: Amacci (Slurl) Katie, Nutmeg, Group Gift Twirl
Eyes: Pestle&Twig (SLurl) Black Creeper Peepers, freebie, FTLO Halloween
Poses: Avante Poses (SLurl) Rex Tai Boxer Reverse Pose, Akasha 2 Pose (TRPH)

No comments:

Post a Comment