10/12/11

Of great quality and versatile

We look for the perfect skin, the quality and attention to detail being key aspects in finding it. Add ethnic versatility in your requirements and finding the natural beautiful look becomes even more challenging.

Today my friend Flicka took me to a great store and I was immediately mesmerized by the look of the skins available. I wholeheartedly recommend you visit Angel Rock Store (SLurl) owned by Anzhela Karsin!

The work put in to making quality skins is something I think we should all appreciate. It should also show in what we are prepared to pay for a product. What I love about Angel Rock's skins is that the packages come with a lot of different make ups, each of them polished with care. For the price, you get a lot of value. It shows when a designer has a passion for making a good product.


The images here are used with the designers permission. They are taken by Anzhela Karsin and copyrighted to her brand. Thank you for respecting this.

No comments:

Post a Comment