12/30/11

Sound of silver

I was being naughty, and used my wind light settings, instead of midnight settings, for the location. I think the snow looks great as a backdrop for a shoot, though. I recommend visiting Arctica Dreams By Rebeca Bashly (SLurl). It is quite a transcendent experience with the music and the wide fantastic space. Great for thinking.

Outfit details:

Shoes: Baby Monkey (SLurl) Ultimate Vanessa (Thanks Pixie!)
Skin: Lara Hurley (SLurl) Oksana, With Love Hunt (Website)
Hair: Emo-tions (SLurl) Anita, darkbrown, gift
Dress: Vinyl cafe (SLurl) Silver sequin dress (red one in same pack), Christmas gift
Lingerie: Cannibelle (SLurl) Eira, Silver, Christmas gift
Eyes: YS&YS (SLurl) Magnetic Violet, TDR (SLurl)
Glasses: Glow Studio (SLurl) Cutie Glasses, Silver, gift
Nail polish: Ibizarre  (SLurl) 15 colors, golden (old freebie)

Poses: Di's Opera (SLurl) Happy Holidays I&III, gift

No comments:

Post a Comment