6/3/12

The voodoo, who-do-what-you-don't-dare-do people

Here is an outfit I have been meaning to post for a while, as it is a big favorite of mine. I have been running around looking like this a lot, while doing the art thing. Feels good having a look longer than for a photo shoot. But I do still get restless if I don't change my skin and hair as well as clothes, every once in a while. That is what makes blogging a different kind of experience on SL. My alts have more of a steady look they work with.

Outfit details:

Jewellery:
Gitana's Boutique (SLurl) Voodoo, silver (bracelet, chained skull earrings, chained skulls necklace, skull belly ring)
Hair: D!va (SLurl) Mana, Type B, Onyx, 15000+ group gift
Shoes: Insanya (SLurl) Obey Boots
Bracelet: Insanya: Zed Is Dead Baby, Blacks B
Skin: Atomic (Image Gallery) Grace, db, Buff, Spring (recent TDR Blue Exclusive)
Hat: Glow Studio (Website) Black Chic (recent Dressing room)
Top: PB&J Pulled Bra Top Black
Pants: Howear (Twitter) Boomerang
Eyes: Poetic Colors (SLurl) Moon, Autumn, m, bright, freebie

Poses:
Burned rice (Image Gallery) Feel cube
Frooti (Website) Hear No Evil

No comments:

Post a Comment