12/5/10

Dressing up for December



I live in a country that is full of snow at the moment, so I am not doing the white season thing for my yard in SL. But I am feeling like dressing up for December, so here is a nice warm colored outfit with a cute raindeer on the shirt. I did get The Holiday Bench from Awesome Blossom though for 75 lindens, as a Lazy Sunday special offer. It is very pretty and has some nice poses (after middnight normal price). Also got this lovely mail box while I was there.

Outfit:

Princeton plaid school skirt, Crayon, from lucky chair in Outrage (SLurl)
Ribbon pearl choker (color change ribbon), Tres Beau (website)
Xmas in Paris shoes, red, HoWear (SLurl)
Christmas raindeer sweater, Evie (SLurl)
Eyeshadow green, Evie
I'm your present, red ring, Glow studio (SLurl)
Natalie, hair, Sweet hairs (SLurl)

No comments:

Post a Comment