12/1/10

Queen of hearts, I follow the holder of mine

I have been wondering how to tell you lovely readers of my blog about something very important in my life. And definitely not "just" in Second life.

Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end: then stop.

I have found myself in a new world. Eyes and heart opening. I used to run around shopping and blogging. I still do those things but not as obsessively. Now I feel I have a life on SL. I have a home, I spend more time with my friends. I find new ways of looking at things. I find myself again. The cynicism I have carried with me for so long seems to be dissolving. I always felt I wanted something wonderful in my life, and when I was least expecting it, I found so much more.

I wonder if I've been changed in the night? Let me think. Was I the same when I got up this morning? I almost think I can remember feeling a little different. But if I'm not the same, the next question is 'Who in the world am I?' Ah, that's the great puzzle!

Changing for the Alice in Wonderland Ball at Club Amaranth (SLurl), where we are right now. I was taking a bit long with the outfit.

Oh my ears and whiskers, how late it's getting!

This here is Violet. My love. I never expected it to happen. I never even expected to date on SL. But I found love. And it's beautiful. This rabbit I would follow anywhere. Violet owns my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment