12/20/10

Hunt for a good cause

I finished my gifts for friends, whom I will see tonight for a little party.
So while waiting for everyone else to be ready, I wanted to do something fun.
But the moment I saw the ad for this hunt, I realized I was going to do something important instead.

Please tell your loved ones that you see who they are and accept them as they are. Please stop bullying and support the victims in any way you can.

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Hunt for a good cause, to stop suicides of GLBTQ youth, who have been bullied.

IT GETS BETTER
Dec 1-31, 2010

Hunt Starting Point (SLurl)

Step out! Stamp out bullying!
Hunt hints

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

You can get more info about how to educate yourself and others at: http://www.thetrevorproject.org/


You might also be interested in:

It Gets Better Project

No comments:

Post a Comment