11/14/11

Vivi's Picture Story

The awesome Vivi modeled for me in an earlier post. She is back and this time she took her own pictures! I love what she did, I am sure you all will too. :)

So tired of parties
Breaking up is hard to do
I am so dead tired. I need more rest.
I don't feel like going out.
Maybe I should buy a table
All my friends are off-line
It's one of those days
I guess it could be worse
Or maybe not
Thanks for listening. It helped a lot.

Outfit details:

Outfit: Edelfabrik (SLurl) (Website) Just awesome! freebie
Hair: Sweet hair (SLurl) Kimberly, L, 05FB
Eyes: X Line Eyes (SLurl) Violet Brown
Skin: Dutch Touch (SLurl) Keira Cream, Dawn
Poses from the furniture.
The building, chair,  and BR FeelCube are created by Jojo Runo of Burned Rice Store at Akasha (SLurl) (Runoruno)

Photography and modeling: Viviana Avedon "Vivi"
Vivi uses her own shape

No comments:

Post a Comment