3/22/11

The same joy the same sadness each step of the way


Here is my 3rd outfit for Fashion for Life SL. I know there's some repeats between these, I didn't have much money to spend. Rest of the items I bought I will blog in regular outfit posts.

Please donate to this great cause!
Remember; it ends today so go now!

Relay for Life SL
Website
Wiki  
Fashion for Life SL
Website 
Gacha site <-
Vendor site <-


Outfit details:
Pants: WoE (SLurl) Graecyn Flare Jeans (Oxide)
Top: Grixdale (SLurl) Lazy tanks - blue stripes
Accessory: Purple Moon (SLurl) Casandra Neck Piece in Blue *FFL 2011*
Shoes: Duh! (SLurl) Silk Floral Booties - Rose
Hair: Elikatira (SLurl) Lasting, White 05
Eyes: Poetic colors (SLurl) Weeping orange (m) bright
Skin: Style by Kira (SLurl) Willow Skin 01E
Eyelashes: Exodi (SLurl) Eyelashes

Pose from ao, see sidebar

No comments:

Post a Comment