9/28/10

Pretty much to see

Here are some stores that sell pretty items. I like the look of the sims too.

I Ce Coco (SLurl) has some beautiful skins that I adored in this post at Olela alert. They also have several lucky boards. Oh and look at that well picked name on the wall ;).


Cute shops at the Osaka sim (SLurl), I took a few pics while there. I ended up there through this post on SL Good Deals, not covering the same store though. The region closed down for repairs so I had to leave, but there is a lot more to see. Walk around, take a look. Make a day of it.

Fall into decay (SLurl) has a free t-shirt, and reasonably priced stylish clothes.


Fore (SLurl) offers dollarbie gift teeshirts, free and cheapie poses, group gifts and really cute affordable clothes. Remember to check the upstairs too.


Beggars banquet (SLurl) has great clothes for 50l and 10l.


Mary's little lamb (SLurl) is a store full of cute items. Check out the Snow White hunt item.

No comments:

Post a Comment