1/20/11

Builder eye candy

eStyle Paris (SLurl) has some amazing quality shapes and tintable skins. But the other reason I am posting this picture is to give builders some eye candy. Notice the reflection on the floor? My friend Gitana took me to the store to see if I would notice how it's done. And when I figured it out, it blew my mind. So simple, so marvelous! Gives a real impression of high quality to the shoppers. I like storeowners that keep things like these in their minds. While doing hunts you often wonder if the hunt items were just randomly placed or if the store owner was taking any time to figure out a way to use the visibility from the hunt. This storedesign makes the customers feel comfortable and yet gives the image of high glass. Makes you want to spend more, huh? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment