1/12/11

Celebrate your ‘fabulousness!’

Get your picture taken for the project 1000 Avatars (website) by Gracie (blog) in her new Studio in Artropolis (SLurl). Here are a few pics I took while she was shooting me.

Last time I heard she was beyond 930, but she said (or joked) she is gonna do at least 1000 more, so you have time. :) It's happening now, so hop on the taxi. :)

"
“Think for a minute about what makes you fabulous and how you can celebrate it.”
– Laura Mercier

****Dedicated to Delinda Dyrssen who passed away much too soon!!!!!****
Come celebrate your ‘fabulousness!’
I would love for you to be part of my project on online identity/anonymity.
I am shooting portraits today, come on by and hang out, chat and be part of my project.
I have over 833 portraits so far of some of the most amazing people I know.
My goal is at least 1000

IM Gracie Kendal
"

No comments:

Post a Comment