1/11/11

The Extend a Helping Hand Market is open!

The Extend a Helping Hand Market (SLurl) is now officially open to the public.

*January 11th to January 31st*

For the most recent updates about the event, keep an eye on the website.

Please note the donation booths in both the market area and in participating stores!


As a blogger it warms my heart to see that I have gotten 711 unique visits (and who knows how many of you lovely people keep coming back) in just these few months. So I was wondering how to celebrate this. In addition to my personal donation, I decided to donate 711 lindens to this important cause, as a gesture of appreciation of you guys. That's a good way to celebrate, I think. :)
Thank you all so much! And make sure you go see the amazing products at the market!

No comments:

Post a Comment